Monday, August 17, 2009

A long post again, consists of 3 day's pictures (:
Today, i finally meet up with my girlf eunice and guojiao.
Venessa couldn't make it because she's sick.
Hope she's feeling better now :D

Waited for esther at W3 lobby and we quickly made our way to CWP.
The moment we saw eunice & guojiao, we kept chatting NON-STOP till Dhouby ghaut.
And i mean really non-stop.
Couldn't decide where to have our dinner and at last. ended up in Aston.
The food there was good ^^ The service there is good too.
Actually only one waiter is really nice & friendly lor.
Thank you eunice, guojiao, esther and venessa for the gift and cake.
Although the gift is like .... (You guys will get what i mean later on)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
They're such a bitch, take picture never tell me one lor.
Hahahahah. I like gong gong stand down there.
Photobucket
Hahahaha tio spot again! Wth am i doing uhhhh.
Photobucket
My 3rd birthday cake.
All my 3 cakes were chocolate cake with strawberry on top. Loll.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Real birthday girl is on the left hor. Right one is faker. Hahaha.
Eunice, yours still long la ~ I know you can't wait till november :D
Photobucket Photobucket
Group shot taken by the Mr. nice waiter :D
Photobucket
Look at what they gave meeee !!!! HAHAHAHAH.
Such a bitch right, they expect me to wear too!
They designed this plain t-shirt and wrote ' I'm sexy bday babe'
Hahahahhaa.
Photobucket Photobucket
Walao! Infront is worst lor. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Photobucket Photobucket
I cannot imagine if i were to wear it out seriously.
I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. Hahaha
But i like it a lot, i promise (:
I look so cute in it hor? =P
Photobucket Photobucket
Hehe, shopping time :D
Photobucket Photobucket


Sis brought me out for my bday treats.
She treated me to dined at this Japanese Restaurant.
it's call 日本椿. I like the food there, berry nice lehzxzx.
I know my sis don't look like me at all, not a single bit.
Everyone have been telling me that, so i'm not surprised ~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was so busy eating that i only took some of it :D
Photobucket


Another bday celebration with calvin.
Went ice-skating, caught the movie 'UP', dined at japanese restaurant in OC
and lastly, sentosaaaaa.
A very lovely bear in bouquet given by him. Thank you (:
Photobucket
And the chocolate ice-cream cake too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This rose below is given by the waiter from the restaurant.
Because he knows it's my birthday too .
Much nicer than what khidhir fold for me before. Hahahahha.
Photobucket
This is tanjong beach if i rmb correctly.
So there's 2 tower, we went up to one of it
and this is what i saw.
Photobucket
Thank you wilson, marcus & forgot who, for helping calvin to do this.
Photobucket
Yes, it is this. 400 + of lightsticks in total.
Thank you so much calvin, thank you thank you thank you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Didn't wrote much because i'm tired.
Need to have my sleep soon.
Tmr is the last day of school in my current class.
Afterwhich we're having exams and the end of the semester.
I can't help but to feel really sad and i mean really really sad.
I don't know why either, perhaps i know i'll missed them a lot.
I still hope we'll go out occasionally, keep in contact.
I love you, W35B.

No comments: