Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day out with Sindy (:
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Sindy's friend snapshot me. And Sindy wants to join too. HAHAHA.
The picture is showing very obvious that i need to dye my hair!!! HAHAHA.
Photobucket Photobucket
Okay, this is our New Media presentation. HAHAHA.
Got to sacrifice a little in order to have good grades. Screenshot this pic from a US web.
Photobucket
And we followed! Showing others that Asian can do it too.
LOL :D
The 2 guys from the right wasn't from my class. I 'borrow' them from the class next door.
HAHAHAHA. The grey shirt guy damn steady (Y).
The last guy kenna force by me because i recognised him as esther's classmate.
HAHAHAHA.
Photobucket

Shall not say much because i'm super tired now. It's alr 12am.
I've school tmrrrrr :(
Partial for today's Maths because only half the class turn up.
And i got no motivation to study at all.
So decided to skip together with Junkai, Amanda, Krif & MAVY(a nickname which i gave)

SJB wasn't in school today cause he's sick. Stomachache, not feeling comfortable.
Must be eat something wronggg ah.

Nevertheless, i had a great time with his friends.
Actually also my friends liao. HAHA.
Especially the 'hardcore' stare by junkai again.
Funny to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx la. Amanda & I squat down, couldn't stop laughing.

Over to Bukit panjang to meet SJB and they went to have lunch.
Didn't had mine because im meeting the girls later for buffet.

Cabbed over to Westmall due to the super heavy rain.
Dad promised to chnge the phone. Initally wanted to get Blackberry Bold.
But i got iPhone instead and i took 5 minutes to send a message. HAHAHA.

Met the girlssss. Venessa, Eunice & Esther !!!
It's been like a month since we ever saw each other, except for Esther la.
That girl, every morning also meet her one. :D
Catch up a lot and update each other with our recent stuffs.

The feeling is so great when you met old friends.
Okay, im not gonna cont.
I shall update more pictures tmr okay!!!

Okay, i'm very happy right now.
Forrrrrrr, i've made up my mind :D
I feel very relieve because it's not easy to cope with those problems.
BUT HEY !! I did it okay. I'm a happy girl today.
Including i got my iPhone, new parcel arrive again, met old friends :D

No comments: