I woke up receiving lots of messages, online and received so many messages too!!
All of them wished me good luck for Eng 'O' level later on.
Okay, i'm so NERVOUSSSSSSS.
Anyway still got to thank every single one of you : Benjamin, Esther, Eunice, Venessa, , Guojiao, Lincoln, Sally, Elisa, Rayson, Amanda, Kriftian, SJB, Junkai and Edward.
I only could rmb my closer ones. LOL. With all their wishes, i confirm score a distinction later. HAHAHAHA. Okay, i'm just crapping.
Okay, 10.40am now. Imma going google search how to write perfect compo. HAHAHA.
BAIBAI
Hi, i'm back ^^
English paper was okay ~ I think it's slightly easier than last year's. Hahaha. Katie was with me, i saw her at CCK and we went Kranji Sec together :D
Okay, anyway i met this stupid uncle when i'm waiting for bus. I'm with Katie and Katie was back-facing that uncle whereas i'm facing him. Then i realised his phone's flashlight is on. So it's kinda obvious right! Like who on earth will leave his flashlight on for no reasons!! It's so obvious that he's trying to take pictures. So i turned and back-faced him too and i told Katie about it. She turned and saw the uncle taking pictures -.- I was so angry (actually abit scared also. LOL) But i took out my phone and take pictures of him too. HAHAHAH.
The uncle noticed that i've found out so he placed his phone at his ears and act like he's chatting with someone over the phone. But he never realised the flashlight is still on -.- This uncle berry berry stupid one.
HAHA Okay, i'm going to celebrate that my exam is over. LOL. Baiiiiiiiiizxzxzx :D
No comments:
Post a Comment