Saturday, October 3, 2009

Some pictures from the Pink! party ytd :D
This is the Sakae Bombs which i'm referring to.
2 ang mohs, which one of them is infront of me got it for us.
Ordered 6 in total for Elise, Me, Aaron, Ben (The botak head guy arranging the drinks)
& 2 ang mohs.
Anyway, Ben just got his hair cut and i think i look very stunned so he asked 'Very ugly ah?'
I don't know what should i say so i replied 'No la, just not used to it.'
HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Anyway, this is the other ang moh (the one singing).
Photobucket
One of us got to topple the shooter glass.
So it's like you push the 1st glass, it will hit onto the 2nd, and the 2nd will hit onto the 3rd.
So all the shooter glass will drop inside the beer.
And we got to BOTTOMS UP, which eventually i didn't. Hahaha.
Photobucket
And here's the guys. The guy at the right hand corner, back facing camera and is quite muscular.
He's the Australian Chef that they hired.
That day when i was so sick, it was him who carried me.
So when i saw him, he said 'Daphanie, you're very light you know!!'
I JUMPED UP & DOWN and asked him 'Really ah really ah?!' LOL.
Photobucket
The American Brands which they brought in to sell.
Curious what's inside the container right? It's panties la. HAHAHA.
Samuel Gabriel took one super lace panty out, looked at me & say 'Daph, i think this suits you a lot'
Immediately rolled eyes at him & walked off. LOL.
Photobucket
Here's some of Victoria Secrets item :D
Saw the 2 identical clothes but in blue & red look alike but it's orange actually.
Christina & I bought it, she got blue and i got the orange because the lighting make it seems like red.
Okay, i regretted getting it because i don't think i look good in orange.
Photobucket
Hehehe, this is their plastic bag. Chio hor?
Anyway, they have a warehouse in Boat Quay during end of Oct.
Samuel Gabriel gave me inner information that there's more clothes there.
LOL. Any of my friends want to go, just let me know.
I bring you guys go :D They've Victoria Secrets, Guess, Coach.
Some i forgot already but it's all American Brands.
Don't worry, 100% authentic :D
Photobucket

Okay, woke up like very early this morning.
Partially, i'm meeting Sindy.
On the other hand, i woke up because i felt hungry. LOL.
I didn't had dinner last night !!!!!!

Anyway, i also met Elise for a short while to get my Guess dress from her.
Cause the size which they left yesterday was too big for me.
So Elise was damn nice to let me have the dress which is a size smaller and she got another dress.
Anyway, i just tried the dress. A little loose also but nvrmind, it looks good :D

Okay, yesterday, before i head down to Dempsey.
I was with Carissa, Jaslin & co.
And you know when girls get together, we'll talk about r/s stuffs, guys and so on...

All of us love to dance a lot, we really enjoy it.
But we stopped, and we stopped because of guys.
Carissa said Jaslin lost a lot of weight, and we got to found out that she was divorced.
I always wanted to get married young although most guys doesn't want to, i think?
Hahaha. But anyway because of Jaslin's incident, it makes me lose faith in marriage.
She gave up dancing for her ex-husband, and her ex-husband was the first guy who made her to do so.
Carissa gave up body piercing for her ex-boyfriend too.

I fully understand that guys want their girl to be 'good'.
But what's their definition of good?
Don't allow you to speak to guys? Don't allow you to do things which you want?
Don't allow you to go home late? Don't allow you to wear hot pants? Don't allow you to wear tube top?
Of course i know, if i'm a guy.
I won't want my girlfriend to wear something revealing, i won't want her to hang out till dawn.
I won't feel comfortable seeing her to communicate with guys so much.
Because as a girl, i myself, won't feel happy seeing my guy to chat with other girls.
But again, where's freedom?
It seems like after stepping into a r/s, everything have change.
We asked ourselves, did we regret doing so much for guys? Even if they've left us.
Our answers are the same and it's no.

I used to wear hot pants a lot. I like to wear sleeveless top too.
Girls are still girls, we wear things which we think that it will look good on us.
I gave up wearing them for him. I gave it to my cousins.
When i had my navel piercing, he wasn't happy at all.
I was stubborn and didn't want to remove.
Even after a few months, when we actually met up once after so long.
The moment we sat down, he felt my belly and said 'Still haven't remove ah?'
I didn't know what to say but the day after, i removed it.
I didn't had the chance to let him know either, but it's okay.
It doesn't matter now.
No, i didn't regret removing at all. Not a single bit.

If i were to regret, the only thing which i would is to have my navel pierced.

Sometimes i know guys do things is for their pride and ego but shouldn't they spare a thought for their girl as well?
Seeing your girl leading happily, won't you feel happy either?
Oh, and i know some girls do restrict their guys either.
I still think giving each other freedom in a r/s will be better, isn't it?
Hmm, i don't know. Maybe what i'm thinking is wrong or immature.
I mean everyone have different thinking but that's just what i feel.

School's on Monday.
The only thing which is troubling me is what am i going to wear. HAHAHAHA.
This time round, couldn't discuss with the girls and agree to wear the similar stuffs to class anymore.
We're all in different class but same building. But still.... :(
So what should i wear? LOL.

No comments: