Monday, October 12, 2009

W45B (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's Shaun & Me :D
Photobucket

School was great today. I love communication, i mean today's problem.
Had better class bonding too, all of us chiong our PPT & headed down to W4 for lunch.
I didn't eat though but still, we get to know each other more (:
PPT was goooood. I mean for other groups who did role play.
Really funny. Aye, kinda regret that my group didn't do role play.
With a drama queen like me, sure fun only ^^

Today Esther & I talked again.
It's always great to have her around.
For she's one of my closest girlfriend now and we always have endless topic to talk about.
We saw some secondary school friends and yeah, did think back a little.

We talked about the times in secondary school when we always got punished by teachers.
Okay, i'm in a bad term with my art teacher, like i owe her something from the previous life.
Anyway, we couldn't click so we always quarrelled.
She loves to pick on me, especially on my attire.
And she will ask me go out of art room to tuck in my shirt and i'll always end up going elsewhere.
Then there will this PA system start calling out name of students who skip classes.
HAHAHA.

But i don't think i'm the worst anyway.
She even accused students putting make up to school and claim that they're trying to be models.
She looked down on our class and felt that we're not up to her expectation.
On the day when she got our 'O' level results, she shaked her head & said 'Expected'.

Heard this fresh story from Esther. Her reason for getting punished was ... ... ..
(speechless) LOL.
Honestly it's damn stupid but super funny.
Just because of a sweet, she had to stand outside the class.
HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, i wonder now do teachers still tell students stand outside class, or stand facing the wall.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Aye, i feel like shyt today.
A lot of things have been bothering me. For this moment, i really chose not to give a damn.
I felt very insecure. Yes, it's not just one very. But it's very very with a capital V.
I'm a very sensitive girl, i may not seems like one but deep down, i am.
Right now, i chose not to bother over any thing.
Yes, not a single thing! I felt so tired being tied down by so many problems.

Distract myself in class by doing worksheet and 3/4 of the PPT.
I hate feeling this way. Sometimes i think that i'm very vulnerable.

Got to thanks the double E(s).
Esther & Edward (:
Oh fyi, they're strangers. Lol.

No comments: