Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some overdued pictures. I looked horribleeeeeeeeee!
Photobucket
That's my most natural expression okay! But i look quite pissed off.
When eunice didn't even said 1,2,3 and i turn to see what she's doing.
LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Worst angle ever. HAHAHA.
Photobucket


The feeling of lack of sleep is so ....
I only had 5hours of sleep yesterday,
woke up at 2plus due to an unexpected call and went back to sleep at 3plus.
I thought it's a dream. HAHA until i check my phone to double confirm.
And again, woke up at 8am and reached home by 10plus.
Yesss, i'm the woman ! HAHA.

In between went home after the shoot with Delia (My ex-manager).
I love her son, Raynard :D 2years old.
Surprisely, her son loves me a lot too! He kept running towards me, pull my skirt up and hide underneath (LOL).
Delia pointed at him and said 'Go away you small tiko peh'. HAHA.
Even when i carried Raynard, Delia came over and wanted to carry him but Raynard cling onto me and told Delia he don't want.
Cuteeeee to the max !!!!! (L) x 1000000.

Reached home, nobody's at home.
Rested and i thought SJB is still asleep.
Who knows he text me at 2plus, telling me he's going over to CWP already.
We wanted to catch the movie at 3pm but i'm still at home leh!!!
Rested for 10mins and went to prepare.
Reached CWP and headed straight to the theatre to meet SJB.
We caught the movie 'Tsunami'.
To those who haven't catch the movie, please go watch!! It's nice lorrrr.
I even teared for some scenes and SJB told me he did too -.- -.- -.- LOL.

Nee-way, Went Delifrance since that hungry boy wants to eat -.-
Like all he know is just eat, eat & eat.
HAHAHA ANW HOR, THE MANAGER THERE LIKE CALL HIM MDM SIA.
Cause of his hair la!!
IT MAKE ME SEEMS LIKE I'M GOING OUT WITH A BUTCH. HAHAHA.

Not forgetting, we end the day off by doing the 1000pieces of puzzle -.-
Okay, like what SJB said. Puzzle is not my thing.
I remembered when he was purchasing it, i told him 'Maybe the back of the puzzle got numbers then like not fun alr'
The moment we took out all the pieces from the box, true enough!! There's numbers.
HAHAHA. But even with the numbers, we had a very very hard time fixing all up.
Before i went home, we did about 300pieces already.

And this morning when i woke up, i saw SJB's text that he've cleared everything.
Wasn't quite sure what it means by 'cleared'. HAHAHA.
Nvrmind, shall asked him later :D

School tomorrow :(

No comments: