Thursday, October 29, 2009

I just came back from clinic. Yes, i'm sick again and it's serious this time round. I'm always sick, especially this year. I really don't know why.

I had really high fever. The first day when i was sick, my fever was 39.2 degree. I was shocked when i measured my temperature. It was about 2am in the morning, i woke my aunty up and asked her where's the panadol. She told me there's no more panadol but she went to the kitchen and checked, luckily there's panadol for fever. So i took 1 and went to bed.

I woke up, feeling much better so i went to school for New Media. It's one of my strongest module so i don't wish to skip.

I swear Esther is such a sweetheart. She lent me her cardigan because she don't want me to feel cold in class. She offered to help me buy lunch because i don't want to step out of class. There's still somemore which i'll say later.

Not forgetting SJB, we just had our first disagreement on the night before. So probably, he won't even bother about me. But he text me during the first break, ask me to go out of class cause he bought things for me. I didn't want to leave class so i get Leon, my classmate, to get for me. He also lent me his jacket ^^

Seriously, i wrapped myself up like a dumpling in class -.- I wore Esther's cardigan with SJB's jacket outside. I zipped the jacket, put my hand inside the pocket. HAHAHA. No joke okay !!

Anyway, my fever come and go. During my third meeting, i was shivering. So after school, i went down to booklink to get panadol extra cause i'm going out with Esther. Okay, i know many people will think like 'You're sick and still go out?!'. But i got an appointment with a doctor so it's not very nice if i change the date in such a short time.

So Esther accompany me to Town. After visiting my doctor, we went over to Far east to shop. It's been ages since i really went to shop. Actually i do shop online la. And when the parcel was delivered to my place, my mum will be like 'WAAAA ONE MORE ~' But she don't say that much now, like used to it already. HAhahaha.

I wrote a very long post leh. Like all words. No meh? Hmmm, nvrmind. I shall continue. Hahahaha.

I think i really spent a lot last night. Including all my stuffs which i got online, still waiting for them to deliver to my place. But nvrmind, i'm happy cause i replenish my wardrobe with my new loves ^^

Last night my fever came back again. 38.7 degree. Mummy nagged at me for not letting her know during the first night when i'm sick. She helped me dry my hair, massage a little for me. This morning when i'm still sleeping, or should i say half awake too. I know she kept coming in my room, placed her hand on my forehead to check if i'm still having a fever. I still can rmb hearing her say 'Later must bring you go see doctor alr'. Thanks mum, i love you :D

So we went to clinic just now, the doctor was cute. He's 60++ years old but he looks like 40++ only. He asked me to take my weight. And when i took mine, mum asked the doctor 'Er doctor. Can i go measure mine too?' HAHAHAHA. Then mum went to the weighing machine and said 'Wa 47kg leh!! I must avoid meat alr'. Hahaha. Seriously, buay tahan my mum!! Doctor said i got low blood pressure, throat infection, fever which comes and go cause just now we took temperature, it's 37.9degree, cough and slight flu.

I got 2 days MC, which is for today & tmr but i want to go school tmr. I've never feel so motivated to go school before. Friends who know me, will know that i hate studying. But this semester, i don't know why i just want to attend school everyday except for thurs, which is today, because it's Maths. Say untill Maths, i really don't like my faci. My 3rd week, i got straight A's for all module. ONLY HIS !! He gave me a C somemore. Walaooooo !! !@#$%^&*

I'm bored at home but i feel so relax ^^ Heh, i'm going to play some FB games. All my classmates are so hooked onto FB games. Sally introduced this game which is unhooking bra game. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, BYE !!! :D

No comments: