Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SJB went to MUSE concert just now. He just called me not long ago.
When i saw his name, i thought 'Don't tell me SJB fainted during the concert?'
Cause he told me it will end at 2am. So he called and tell me about MUSE concert.
And i rmb before he went MUSE concert. I kept disturbing him tgt with our friends that we're going butter factory while he's at indoor stadium.
So when he's queuing up, we're texting each other.

And here's our conversation (Inside joke)
Me: You inside the stadium alr?
SJB: Lining up lor. Doors open 5pm, Dancefloor open 7pm. LOL.
Me: Irritating leh you. I later going butter factory.

Nvm, it's okay if you don't get it.
But we're just disturbing each other. And when he told me dancefloor open at 7pm, i burst out into laughters in MRT -.-
So embarrassing.

Another conver between one of my gf and I.
Belinda: Where you going later?
Me: Home lor, very tired. You?
Belinda: I going Amk. We taking same line hor?
Me: No ah, i alight at Outram you alight at Serangoon, take circle line to Bishan lor.
Belinda: Circle line open alr meh?
Me: .........

2 days ago, I was queuing up to buy noodles during my 1st break.
So Junkai who bought his food alr came and look for me and accompany me queue up.

Junkai: Eh you .......
Me: Huh? *turn up and look at him*
Then i realised Junkai is facing the girl BEHIND me which is his classmate.
Junkai and his classmate turned and looked at me, with a puzzled look.
Me: Uhhhhh, i thought you talk to me leh Junkai. Walao so embarrassing.
Junkai & his classmate: Hahahahahahaha.

This post like so meaningless. I don't know what i doing also.
DAMN TIRED NOW. CANNOT ALR, I NEED TO SLEEP. GD NIGHT EARTHLINGS!

No comments: