HALLOWEEN '09 :D
How did you guys spent your halloween?
How did you guys spent your halloween?
I really wanted to dress up so badly this year.
But sadly, i didn't managed to, AGAIN :(
I always like the police woman costume and i really wanted to get one.
And then, i saw NURSE !!! Which i wanted to get it.
I made an order but it was sold out. Damn sad sia !
The costume is so freaking cheap somemore.
So i really don't mind getting it just for one day.
Who knows, in the next few years, i might be wearing it again? HEHE.
So is like every halloween, i will be wearing my standard NURSE uniform. LOL.
Okay, nevermind. Back to topic.
My halloween was spent with SJB, Amanda, Junkai and his girlfriend, Marck, Kriftian and Leon :D
Initial plan was to have steamboat at Amanda's house but we decided to just take away food from KFC, buy tibits and drinks to her house.
We're SUPPOSED to meet at 7.30pm. Yes, supposed. Which means we didn't.
We reached Bedok at close to 9pm. All thanks to one person (SJB).
The bus ride was long, so long. I really hate taking long bus ride.
I always feel nauseous. I had no idea why too.
Amanda was in her uniform, she work in the airport btw.
Amanda was in her uniform, she work in the airport btw.
And i told her she looked like one aunty working in NTUC cause of the uniform.
Her face is also the all-time-ready-for-halloween-face. HAHA. If you know what i mean yeah!
But of course, she knows i'm joking.
Nee-way, we got everything that we need and we went up to her house. Her house very vintage, just like one of my cousin's house ^^
Nee-way, we got everything that we need and we went up to her house. Her house very vintage, just like one of my cousin's house ^^
Ate, drink and chit chat all the way till 3am.
Then SJB, Junkai and his gf, Marck and I went home tgt :D
I had a great halloween, even though it's simple but i still enjoy it ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment