There's flea market going on in our school these few days.
SJB got them from some of the stalls and gave it to me as a surprise.
And the chocolates are wrapped with letters on it, so he bought 'D.A.P.H.A.N.I.E'
When he gave it to me, he said 'Why your name so long ah, so expensive lor.' Bastard hor.
Hahahah but i know he's just joking uh :)

Heh, love this fake rose. This is my third flower from him.
First one was given when we got together but it look more like they are pluck from the trees.
Second one was given during our first month and it's folded by him. Although it look.. *ahem*
Heeees, but still i love it ^^ Thanks love :)

Finally, it's gonna be the end of semester 2 already! Just one more lesson to go and I'm free from school.
Just that there's still UT3 but oh well, at least everything end before CNY :)
I woke up really late today, with a super swollen, red and really pain right eye.
Dont feel like going school but i remember SJB's laptop is with me. And i got to pass to him no matter what.
So i still put on contact lens even knowing that it might get worst and went to school.
Reached class at 9.10am, 40mins late but my faci didn't mark me late!!!!!!!!
Heeee, he's just nice i guess. When i enter class, he said 'Daphanie i mark you late ah?'
So i said okay because I'm like so late!! Normally if it's just 10mins, i will ask faci give chance.
But Shaun suddenly say 'Faci last day alr leh, give chance la'
And i followed 'Ya lor faci don't like that leh. Last day alr.' I only know he laughed and when i checked my attendance, he marked me as present!! :D :D
Lucky me. Hahaha.
Met up with Roey and co. after school today to discuss about the hotel or villa that we're gonna stay in Bali.
We decided to stay in hotel and book 3 rooms rather than booking 1 whole villa since we can save up to SGD100, which we can use it on other things in Bali.
^^
And SJB sent me home todayyyyyy :) This guy got wings already, nowadays kept bullying me.
Before i end this post, i shall end with his cuteeee face ^^ This picture was taken a few days ago.
I made him adjust his hair to center parting and told him to leave it on til he sent me home.
He was unwilling and as usual, I act as if I'm angry or upset and he will say 'Okay la~'.
Hahahahahaha. Think he's gonna kill me if he saw this.

Okay, need to compile cognitive notes now! Bye :D
No comments:
Post a Comment