If you noticed, 5 of us wore white!
It's pure coincidence okay, we didn't plan.

Fareaha, always camera ready.

Seee! Again again! Hahahaha.



This is kranji war cemetry, a very nice place!

It's firdaus! ^^

I didn't want to blog today but I still did.. Hahaha.
And i only got 15mins to blog! Because I'm heading to Lot1 later.
There's this thing which has been troubling me for a couple of weeks.
I'm not really troubled over it la, but is like I will think about it and today, i got the answer!
And true enough. It's just like what I thought.
I think, most of my close friends will know what is the answer.
Honestly, i've got over it like long ago but I still feel uncomfortable and I got no idea why too.
I believe it's gonna be a pretty tough year for me because chances of seeing her is kinda high.
But it's okay, I believe in myself :) And I feel so much better now, that I thought this way.
I'm still quite-a-happy-girl now.
I miss my girlfriends. Some of them still having exams.
SOME WORKING ALR :( Like so fast la. Hor ESTHER FAN LI LI ?
Actually she got jio me to work with her la, but I'm lazy. Hahahhaa.
Somemore is F&B, clumsy people like me sure cannot make it. Probably i will break a glass on my first day of work.
Guojiao also working. Eunice gonna work with Esther soon. Venessa? I guess she's gonna work too.
March coming, so many of my friend's bday fall in March. It's gonna be a headache month.
Alright, 15mins up! Gonna go shower and go Lot1 that boring place.
Craving for yami yogurt, the ice-cream with the same taste as frolicks!
No comments:
Post a Comment