Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things that I'm going through now really make me wonder if I made a right choice in the first place.

Yes indeed, many things are kept in my heart but i've no regrets at all even if it's really a wrong choice.
I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
My heart still ache whenever I start to think about the past and now. It's not that I wanna compare but there's a really huge differences.
Many people don't understand, I'm not so emotional is just that when I'm alone, I tend to think a lot and that's why my twitter seems to be so emotional.
But I won't deny I get affected by littlest things.
I hate the fact that everybody's been telling me, or maybe I'm just deceiving myself that it isn't like what they say.
I don't understand why am I holding onto things which I feel that it doesn't belongs to me.
Maybe it's time to reflect..
I'm not emotional really! :) See I'm still smiling.

Attended this CNY event earlier on.
Saw so many celebrities! Like Irene Ang, Vincent Ng, Chen Han Wei, Jade Seah, David Gan.
The one which made me went mad over was Dr. Georgia Lee (she's the VIP btw)!!
My eyes are like staring on her 2 super slim, long and fair legs. She's so prettayeee, tall and slim!!!
Anyway the theme was 'Oriental' or 'Traditional', i forgot. So everybody got to dress up in traditional costumes.
I saw Mulan with Samurais!!, Emperor (What chen han wei worn), I saw many people wear cheong sam and that's what I'm wearing too. Saw one guy worn like a corpse, you know those will suck blood one? Jade Seah worn Japanese costumes and she worn this heels which is like so difficult to balance! If you got watch the show, very long ago called 'Huan zhu ge ge'. That kind of heels!! The heels are in the middle and is like square type. I dont know how to describe.
But the second time i saw her, she changed into flats alr. Lol.
Overall, it's quite a fun event! There's many hot and chio caucasian models, they did the fashion runway, wearing traditional costumes too!! :)

I'm so tired omg, i need to sleep now. Okay gd night!

No comments: