I feel kinda upset when i read the post but isn't that what I wanted all these while?
I hate myself for being selfish.
I really feel like denying everything that you wrote on that post because it's not true.
How was your first day of CNY? Mine was kinda bored.
I don't look forward on the first day but on the second day.
And i wasn't in the mood to go anywhere, feeling so tired and yesterday my body is giving me problems again.
But it was rather serious this time because i've never encounter such things before and if it goes on, I'm gonna go hospital soon. (Sound so serious.. Hahaha)
Tmr everyone will be coming to my place to celebrate the second day of CNY :(
Sad face is because my house will be in a big mess and whenever i thought of the kids running around, messing up my room.
I'm kinda scared actually but oh well, i still love all my cousins :D Heehee.
Okay, Imma gonna watch those CNY show now. Damn boring but at least time pass faster.
Baibai! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment