Before CNY, on CNY eve. Did spring cleaning for my room.
I really packed and clean my whole wardrobe. Just look at the mess below! Hahahhaa.
And that's only 1/2 of my things! Another 1/2 is in another room and on that day, i brought everything over to my room and pack them nicely.

Nothing much on the first day and I don't look forward to it. It's just like any other years.
And on the second day, as usual. All my relatives will be going to Kovan to pay respect to our passed away grandmother.
We will pray for her then everyone will lined up according to our age (from the oldest to the youngest) and we will take turns to pour a little water on her flowers.
Which until now, i still don't understand why but it's just a practice we did every year.
As usual, everyone will come over to my place to bai nian.
And here is my current youngest cousin, she's 3 months old! :D
Another baby will be arriving around April!


Baby kayler :) She got really big eyes and very chubby. Damn cute!!!

And here's my favourite niece, i always call her yao yao.
They're my god-niece and nephew actually and they will always call me 'Hui qi ah yi'. Walao sound so old.
I'm actually very much closer to my niece because i used to baby-sit her when she's a baby.
I will always stay over at my god-sis place and looked after her baby.
She will always give me a hug and wants me to play with her whenever she see me.

Not forgetting she's a very sensible girl.
There's once her younger bro ran into the carpark, she was so anxious and worried.
She quickly ran after her little bro and grabbed his hand and said 'Di di, cannot anyhow run. You know here got many cars, very dangerous one'.
Imagine she's only like 5yrs old.
They like to fought over me, as in each of them will grab one of my hand and pull me to play with them.
Hees, can't blame. I'm actually kinda popular among kids ^^ Hahahahaha.

This year, i have another reunion dinner with my father's side on the third day.
I think my aunt reserved seats in this restaurant in Marina Mandarin Hotel.
So dad sent all of us over to meet up with the rest. And when i reached, here's what i see!
SUCH A BIG BOWL with a small portion of food, that's for us to 'lao yu sheng'.
Kinda cute anyway.

And it comes along with this ultra big chopsticks. Hahahaha.

Was busy eating because it's a buffet but the food variety wasn't a lot. They provides many types of cuisine but honestly, I think the food there isn't up to standard.
Anyway, here's some shots of the food.

I like how they present their cakes!! :D

And this is what i took for myself!! Heehee. But actually i ate only 2.

THIS LOOK DAMN DELICIOUS LA !!! But it taste normal?

I only got 2 cousins on my father's side. And here's the youngest child.
Her name is really long. Hannah May Seow Hui Min but i like her name, Hannah :D
My father's side got this practice. All the girls will have a chinese name with the start of 'Hui'.
So my elder sis is Hui lin, I'm Hui qi and she's Hui min.
Whereas the guys will start with 'Quan'. My elder bro is Quan da, and my cousin is Quan jing.
Honestly, i really find my youngest cousin very pretty and sweet. (I sound like a pervert who has been noticing her for a long period of time. LOL)
Hannah and Sharon, my elder sis :D


And yesterday I met up with SJB, Junkai, Marck, JhiShen, Kriftian and Mark(SJB's secondary sch friend).
We caught the movie 'Percy Jackson and the lightning theif'. The movie is awesome.
And inside the show, PERCY JACKSON IS SUPER HANDSOME LA!! SO DAMN CUTE MAN.
Totally the kind of guy I like. Okay, I'm kinda crazy in him during the show.
I told Junkai and SJB (since I'm sitting in between them), 'OMG HE'S SO HANDSOME, he's so man, he's so cute'.. LOL.
BUT HE'S REALLY GOOD LOOKING AND CUTE OKAY. Plus he got nice body! (Y)
Okay enough.. LOL.
So all of us went over to SJB's place to gamble, i played a little L4D2.
Junkai and Marck left around 5am, the rest of us ordered Mac breakfast delivery.
After breakfast, SJB & I k.o, i think Jhishen & krif played games.
Need to go fix my iPhone now. Giving me problems again! :( Baibai!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment