Saturday, February 20, 2010

Road trip with W35B's!
Khidhir, Dzul, Firdaus, Sally, Nunu, Fareaha and me!!!

As i've mentioned, the day before i reached home really late and i only got a few hrs of sleep.
Around 9plus, i received a call from Khidhir, asking me to wake up and get prepared.
They are on their way to fetch me. Feeling really tired but i still pulled myself up and shower.
And at 10plus, they called me and told me they will be reaching soon and i went down.
First place was bukit batok to have our breakfast! And we went to the goat farm! It's at Lim chu kang if i'm not wrong.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hey dzul and khidhir! Why are you guys in there? Hahahaha.
Okay, when i walked into the goat farm. I kept disturbing Dzul and Khidhir.
I point at the goat and said 'Eh Dzul why are you inside?'
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we went to purchase 2 bottles of fresh goat milk. I had it once when i came with Dzul, Fir, Khid and Nunu the other time.
Close friends who know me, they know that i'm not a milk person and I don't drink milk before.
And that's the first time i really drink it because I wanna give it a try.
Photobucket

There's 2 flavours, chocolate and the normal one i guess.
Photobucket

Testing out... Kinda scary actually cause I'm really afraid of the taste.
Photobucket

And I'm still drinking.. Lol.
Photobucket
(Y) sign to represent the taste of good milk. But again, look at his facial expression. LOL
Photobucket
Then look at his facial expression. Hahaha.
Photobucket
HAHAHA SO FUNNEH.
Photobucket
Then everyone start drinking mineral water. So i guess you should know the taste of it uh..
And wassup with nunu and khid, wassup with that look. Hahaha.
Photobucket

LOL @ KHIDHIR. His expressions are legend!
Honestly, the goat milk taste ok. It's fresh and seems really good for health.
But there's this taste which I really cannot explain but it's like you will have the 'eeyer' kind of feel?
Okay forget it, i really can't explain. Hahahha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wei! I haven't pose yet lor! :(
Anw, LOL @ DZUL (the guy behind me). Hahahhaa. He look damn gay with that pose.
Photobucket

Left goat farm and went to frog farm! There's A LOT of farm at that area.
And say hi to my friend. Heehee. Just some random stray dog actually.
OH!! Another dog, with brown fur came and ran towards our direction.
Can you imagine 7 of us, including the guys ran back and really jump/hop into the car and closed the door?! HAHAHAHA REALLY FUNNY I SWEAR.
And when the dogs are gone, we laughed at each other's awkward position. HAHAHAHA.
Photobucket
Then when we walked, we saw this. Hehehehhe ^^
Anw we heard some frogs moaning but not sure whether they are mating.
Photobucket

Hi froggie ^^
Photobucket
Okay, now i admit i really got long hair. Heehee.
Photobucket

Anw, we left frog farm and went qian hu fish farm!
We alighted, looked around and suddenly said 'Where's Firdaus?'
AND TADAHHHHH. Here he is. Still sleeping soundly. HAHAHAHAHA.
Power la he. Is like imagine all of us get down the car, closed the door damn hard, locked the car and was about to enter the farm. Then suddenly we realised someone was missing and that person is still inside the car sleeping!! All of us laughed really hard.
Photobucket

Fishie fishieeee ^^
Photobucket

This prettaye fish. Hehe.
Photobucket

Left the fish farm and went to Kranji war cemetry.
It's really a peaceful place with all the tombstones for those soldiers and people who died during the war.
There's even 10months baby :( Some only 5hrs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we headed to this place in Kranji, i forgot what's this place called.
But i've been there once before with Dzul, Khid and Nunu. Slack awhile because there's nothing much there too.
Photobucket
And we went over to Bukit Timah to have our lunch + dinner!
They got really good food! (Y) Except that Sally ordered a wrong food and hers doesn't seems appetizing. And Dzul helped her finish up.
Photobucket

After that we went to Bukit Timah hill to visit dzul's friends! (Those monkeys)
Hahahah. I rmbed the first time i went bukit timah hill was when I'm in pri sch.
And the weather was so hot that i bought an ice-cream.
I was happily eating it and one of the monkey noticed the ice-cream and it chased after me!
Obviously i ran as fast as i could and was screaming for help but monkey definitely ran faster somemore they know how to swing, i don't!! Hahahaha.
I threw my ice-cream on the floor, the monkey licked the ice-cream and i think it doesn't like it.
So it went off and there goes my ice-cream :(

Oh anyway, hi fareaha! :)
Photobucket
Hahahah @ Fareaha. Khidhir and nunu were tickling her.
Photobucket
See, Dzul with his friend!!
Photobucket

And when we left, we saw this. HAHAHA. Lucky that's not our car!
I think the first thing Sally said was 'Hey look at its nipple!' HAHAHAHA.
Actually in photo also quite obvious uh. LOL.
Photobucket

Okay, no more photos. Because most of us are gone by night.
We went to Labrador park, Mount faber park, Changi village to see bapok and i saw 2!!
Kinda disappointed cause i thought i can see more. One of them look really hot and got really gd figure.
But the thought that they were once a man did turn me off a little but i still think they're okay.
I ever interact with a bapok before and honestly i think, if you didn't offend them, they're really friendly! Like what Nunu said 'They have a heart of woman'.

Anyway it wasn't enough so we drove to geylang to see prostitues and to see if there's anymore bapok.
Okay, this seems weird. Is not like i've never see before but I'm really curious how they approached people.
And since some of them are interested too, so why not? Heehee.

Honestly, I kinda pity some of the prostitues. We drove past them and some of them looked really young.
And i asked, 'Why they become prostitues?'.
Personally i felt some of them could be one because of debts, they've got no choice since this is the easiest and fastest way to earn big cash.
Moreover, it doesn't requires education and most of them are from the foreign countries.
Again, which girl wanna be prostitue? Which girl doesn't want to earn money in a decent way?
After all, it's still about money money and money...
Okay enough of them! ^^

Before we went Geylang, we're at Changi area so we went to Coasta sand resort @ Pasir ris because Dzul wanna meet his friends for awhile.
The guys went to meet dzul's friends while the girls sat at the pool side and chatted.
And after geylang, we went Bugis because Firdaus is hungry and we wanna find a place to slack.
Dzul brought us to this place because they wanna sheesha.
I didn't and I slept for awhile because the smell of sheesha really gave me headache.
Left the place at 3am and they sent Nunu home, followed by me.

Overall, i had a great day with them. Thanks Dzul and Khidhir once again, for being the driver.
Esp Dzul who drove for so many hrs. Imagine more than 12hrs outside, all of us are tired and those who didn't drive slept inside the car. Poor dzul and khidhir, they couldn't sleep at all.
Thank you!! (L)(L)

No comments: