After a week of exams, i'm finally free now! All the exams are over.
Overall i find the papers isn't too bad except for my major concerns which are marketing and maths.
Heees and the happy thing is, exams are over before CNY and i can celebrate CNY without any worries.
Some of my gfs got to go back school on the 3rd day of new year just to take their exams.
So we're counted lucky! :D Anw, town with Esther after school to shop for new yr clothes.
My last min shopping but sad to say, i bought nothing except for accessories and i think i spent a lot on accessories lately.



These few days did quite a lot of self-reflection and asking myself what I want.
I like to be alone and listen to songs and that's when i start to think and i'll think A LOT.
Sis said i'm fickle-minded and she suggested me to let go of those unneccessary stuffs and enjoy what I have currently.
I think i'm just afraid. Afraid of going through what i've been through before and now I'm just trying to do things to prevent myself for repeating the same things.
Hees, anyway i'm fine hor. Not trying to be emo here.
I just now met Eunice, Esther, Venessa and Guojiao for supper. (L) Missed them so much!
The surprising thing was, Eunice was the one who called and jio us for supper!
And we gave Guojiao a surprise at her workplace.
Once we reached her workplace, we enter into her shop and start hiding so that she won't see us.
Then i quickly walked towards her and said:
Daphanie: Erm, can i have a new set of this .. *pointing to the product*
Guojiao: *looking at the product, seems really serious and trying to get the product for me* Then she turn and look at me.
Guojiao: Walao you very lame leh (translate in english)
Daphanie and Esther: HAHAHAHAH !!
Waited for her to knock off for 1hr plus. I was mad tired.
Imagine from morning i attend school for the 1 and half hr paper, then i went town and walked for hours.
I almost died, really. But for my dear girls, i don't mind sacrificing :D Heeees.
So we went all the way back to Yewtee to have supper. So sinful. I hear fats :(
anw, still love spending time with them and catch up with each other.
It's alr CNY eve. Im gonna sleep soon and gonna sleep as much as i can because i won't be sleeping early on CNY eve.
It's a belief that i've practice since young. Is like people say children must stay awake as long as possible so that their parents can live longer.
Although it's just a belief, it's still better to be safe than sorry.
I mean, who don't want their parents to live longer. ^^ Hees, i love you dad & mum.
I suddenly rmbed, whenever dad bought me the things I want when i'm young.
I will jump on him, hug him and said 'DADDY WAN SUI' out loud. ^^
Ogay, heading to bed soon. Good night! :D
1 comment:
can i knw whr u get your jacket? (:
Post a Comment