Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Photobucket



After my class end, i went to the toilet.
When i was about to enter the toilet, there's this girl who walked past me.
So we walked past each other yet we kept looking at each other.
Suddenly both of us 'AYEEEEE !!!!' LOL LOL.
It was Lien ching, my sec 3 & 4 classmate! We had the same reaction!!
We walked past each other, finding each other so familiar yet couldn't recall and after looking at each other for quite some time, we finally recognised each other. Hahahahaha.
She came over to RP to find her bf which is also my sec schoolmate.
And so, we chit chatted right outside the toilet. LOL.

Then her bf came out from his class, with his friends. I saw Rayson.
So i was like 'Ayeee, you all same class ah? Walao so qiao (coincident) sia!!!'

The world is really small.
Just ytd when esther's group camy my class. There's a guy in her team name Valentine.
So Valentine added me in facebook and i saw 2 mutual friends.
I was curious who is the other one cause obviously one of it must be Esther.
And i saw my primary school friend's name. I viewd Valentine's pictures and realised they knew each other tooo !!
So i actually left a comment. Something like 'Omgg the world so small! Yijing is my pri sch friend & valentine is my friend's classmate'
Then there was this another girl who replied. I couldn't rmb exactly so it's something like 'Waaa, so qiao. Daphanie also my friend's classmate'
I was shocked because i had no idea who is she refering to and i replied back.
Then i realised, my semester 1 classmate, dominic, was her friend too !!!

So tell me, isn't this world small? Like your friends are somehow link here & there.
Aiya, sounds confusing. Nvrmind ~ Lol.

Yay ~ tmr is last day of school. I mean for this week. Hahaha. Cause friday is hari raya? Something close to it i think.
But this week i don't have time to rest at all. Next sat is cousin's baby girl? or baby boy?
LOL, i really don't know if cousin's newborn baby is a male or female.
But anyway, it's the baby's 1st month. Means i can go visit baby and carry baby ^^
Happpy to the max. All my younger cousins like 3-4 yrs old, all cannot carry alr.
Oh and it means a family gathering soon (L)
I can see my childhood crush. Hahahahaha.

Okay la, i used to have a crush on my cousin who is of the same age as me.
We even slept tgt before *shy*. That was like when we're in pri sch!! LOL.
He always want come my house stay and after one night, i would asked mum to let me go his house stay.
So our mum(s) always say we're like superglue. Cannot separate one. Hahaha.
He's quite good looking and humorous. I rmb in sec1, my aunty told mum & I that there is a girl in my cousin's sch who like him so this girl will always call my cousin and like 'stick' to my cousin.
Until my cousin damn scare. Hahahaha. I think i was unhappy lor :( LOL.


Against all odds. It's a nice song (:

No comments: