ALL UTS ARE OVER ~ The feeling damn good!
Is like no more burden and you don't have to stay in school until 5pm!
Caught the movie 'Paranormal activity' with SJB, Junkai and krif. Where's Amanda?
Ans: With her NYP boy lor! Hahahaha.
Wanted to upload the picture of 'Paranormal activity', but the images of the movie kept appearing in my mind.
So ya, better not. I SCARE LA x 1000000000.
Supposed to watch 2012 instead but it's either the tickets are fully sold out or left with the first row. So we got paranormal instead.
Honestly, i don't think it's a good movie. I won't recommend anyone to watch.
BUT IT'S SUPER SCARY !!! HONESTLY, NO JOKE OKAY.
Ah k la, maybe is for a timid girl like me who will find it scary. Hahaha.
Most people are laughing in the theatre lor :( I got laugh abit la but it's really scary!!!
Okay, i really can't stop thinking about it. I got to admit i was freak out.
I jumped, i covered my ears, i covered my eyes, and the last part which was really scary, i screamed and totally jump out of seat.
Besides that, one thing which i really hate about the movie is the way they film it. The whole movie is shaking here and there. My eyes couldn't focus and i felt so giddy.
I got to close my eyes, let it rest to make myself feel better.
Wednesday, faster come leh!!
One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask more than your love.
This is no longer an online diary which i can use to write down all my thoughts.
I feel so abnormal now, really.
I want to shop, shop and just shop la ~
One of my closest girlfriend's bday is coming soon. I really miss them a lot.
I can't wait to see every single one of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment