Sunday, November 22, 2009

Okay, i've finally change my blogskin.
I did it all by myself okay! Actually is one of the template in blogger. Hahahaha.
But i still spend quite some time figuring out how to adjust this template.
Although it's done, i still feel something is amiss yet i couldn't figure out what is it.
I don't really like my banner though. I'm very fickle-minded i know.
I will just make do with what i have now. ^^
No tagboard, but you can leave down comments. Hehehehe.

I'm so looking forward to Wednesday.
Right now, i ish excited + nervous + scare. I can't wait man!!!!

Today, i'm still stuffing those chocolates into my mouth.
Sis & mum say i'm fat again :(
This is really sad okay. Like your own family members say you're fat.
Okay, i should exercise real soon. I know i've been saying it since last time.
Hahahahaha. Trust me kay, i will SOON.
School tmr :( S.I.A.N

No comments: