I'm in class now, blogging :D
I don't like today's problem, about differentiation. One word: Sucks.
Next few days will be hectic for me i suppose?
Hmmmm, 2009 is going to an end soon.
I really had no idea what i have been doing for this 1 year.
So what am i gonna do in 2010?
1. I want to get car license asap but my b'day is August -.- Long way to go man.
Then my 3rd yr in RP, i don't have to walk from that stupid mrt to school or from school to mrt
especially under the hot sun. Hopefully i'm clever enough to pass all stages and get license.
2. I want to go interview for SIA even though the minimum requirment is at least a diploma.
Which obviously i haven't got it since i have not graduate. I'm not sure if i'm able to apply but i will just try. Hopefully i'm lucky enough to get into SIA and be able to start flying after i got my diploma. (Think i must be dreaming lor, where got so easy one)
Okay, 2010 = i'm a year older. It's okay, my ideal age anyway. 17 sounds so young. 18 sounds just right. Ohh and also means SJB is able to smoke legally. But anyway he doesn't care about it too.
2010 = year2 = more weird module = S.I.A.N = don't feel like going school.
I can't imagine myself staying class and keep doing codes, codes and codes -.- Like nerd sia.
The thoughts of doing JAVA module just make me feel like dying :(
Hopefully i won't get to touch that module at all. I hate codes!
I'm so curious to know what will happen in 2010. Hope it will be a smooth year for me. Hehehe. Okay, just chatted with Krif and Marck. They came outside my class. ^^
Anw, faci is back! Bye :D

Time for miracles (: It's the official music video in 2012.
Far away.
I'm feeling a little unhappy today. Don't ask me why..
I feel like going straight home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment