One of best ice-cream i've ate. Frolicks! *Thumbs up*
I'm sorry for such a emotional post again. I just need a space for me to write out all my thoughts.
Things happened once again, just like how it was about 1 year ago.
Still remember when you first told me you don't love me anymore, in fact you told me you've found a new love.
I was devastated. I couldn't take the news. I couldn't accept it.
But that's reality and i know i got to face it somehow. I still didn't give up.
On valentines day, the marked of 2years anniversary IF we're still together.
I baked a cake for you and i begged you to meet me for awhile.
I text your friends and seek for their help. Just to pass you the cake and hope to at least change your mind of leaving me.
But no, you didn't reply me. Your friends didn't reply me.
Nobody help me. I cried all night, i cried so badly that i couldn't sleep despite i got to work the next day.
Venessa who's being very kind, woke up in the morning. Accompanied me to your house because i'm afraid.
I'm afraid of everything, too many things. I left the cake with a card outside your door steps.
I don't dare to text you so i got her to text you and you just replied a thank you.
I didn't want to leave, but i got to because i've to rush for work. I was holding onto my phone tightly.
Hoping that you would text me or give me call to ask me stay. But no, you didn't.
It was the day when i kept telling myself constantly that i should forget you, i got to get you out of my mind.
Even though i still thought of you at times but i told myself that everything is over.
7 months later, you contact me once again.
7 months later, you contact me once again.
You told me how you feels and all the while you didn't like anyone else.
I can't deny but i still doubt you and you can't blame me for that.
8 months later, you tried to ask me back and that's when another guy came into my life.
I can see the changes in you, for everything you've done.
And now, 9 months later. You requested to meet up with you for awhile.
Because you want to talk to me. I rejected again and again because i know if i don't be cruel, many people is going to be hurt at the end.
You know me very well, you know my weaknesses. I don't know why, whatever things you did in the past. Everything that you did couldn't make me hate you.
And now you're asking one of your closest friend to pass something to me.
Everything is just like a cycle, going non-stop.
Everything is just like a cycle, going non-stop.
I feel so much better writing out everything, really.
Esther is being such a sweetheart again.
Esther is being such a sweetheart again.
She accompanied me to Marina Square today. But i'm not too bad also la.
I accompanied her to DBS bank and OCBC bank. So we equal la okay. Hahahaha.
I spent money again. Currently, that's the only way to make me feel better is to shop.
It makes me forget everything but i know it's only for a period of time.
It will not last forever.
Sometimes i feel like a coward, i don't dare to face the reality.
I've many things which i wish to do:
I've many things which i wish to do:
- Eyelash extention ?(I'm so sick and tired of applying mascara everyday)
- Hair extention ? (Okay, i know my hair is long enough but which girl doesn't want to have a more volume and longer hair? At least, i'm one.)
- Curl my hair ? (I'm very sian of my straight hair alr, so probably i should go for a new look but i'm afraid that i will look old. Tsk tsk)
- Dye my hair (I don't like my hair colour now! I want to get rid all my highlights and have only 1 tone. Brown colour! :D)
Hmmmm, i couldn't think of anything right now. So yeah, just these 4 will do.
I'm just considering anyway. Hahaha.


No comments:
Post a Comment