Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It wasn't a very good day for me.

Today is cognitive, we had a change in team. I'm not happy in my team. I don't think i can work well with one of my teammate. I just don't like her attitude. I hope faci might consider changing group next week if not i'm gonna stuck in this group for the next few weeks.

The same old things are bothering me again. I don't know what's happening to me. Talk to Esther this morning. I just can't find any other right person to talk to.

After school, i found out some things which i really never expect it to happen. I'm angry but i blamed myself a lot. I know all parties are at fault. I know i'm being very impulsive at that point of time and that's what i really blame myself for. For not thinking of the consequences and blast everything out, just like this. Everything turn out to be so awkward. I really hate it.

I felt very lost, really really. If time could rewind, i would definitely handle the problem wisely. FML.

Thank you friends for consoling me and comforting me. Thanks for hearing me out.
Thanks Amanda.
Thanks Amanda's friend, Sally.
Thanks Kriftian.
Thanks Esther.
Thanks Lincoln.

I'm sorry JK.
I'm sorry Sally.

No comments: