Thursday, November 19, 2009

Since now i've some time to spare so i guess i shall blog ^^
I love blogging. LOL.

Today i ish late for school lor. Esther text me when i'm about to leave house 'Daph! I just woke up.' LOLOL. So the berry kind me, decided to wait for her. Since today is maths module so late then late LORZ. This girl tell me she reaching MRT alr but her 'reaching soon' made me missed 5 trains. LOL -_-

Okay, that one not important.
Wa liew ~ Ytd i checked my UT grade, i almost died of heart attack. I'm so damn disappointed in myself. Really disappointed to the max.

Just now i bloghop, went to my ke ai's blog. MUAHAHA. Not much people know who is my ke ai. But anw, i went her blog. Her latest post she wrote she missed us. I saw our pictures. WALAO. My (LOL LOL) face. HAHAHAHAH. I'm not gonna say name, if not you all sure go visit her blog one. I think i've changed a lot? It's kinda sad now when i'm having school whereas my friends are having holidays. Ytd i saw some secondary school friends, like so coincidence ^^ Town area so packed WORZ. All the xiaomeimei, wearing red colour shorts with short spiky hair and xiaodidi, wear super skinny jeans, all so fierce sia. They said vulgarities, so loud somemore. I ish damn scared uh. Okay la, i very cek ark seriously. Hahahaha.


Photobucket



This weekend, i think i can meet my girls. For this important mission. It's gonna be damn fun please. I can imagine leh. LOL. I feel like blogging out!! But i can't, if not cfirm not fun already. Ytd i told Esther i want to get one for myself too. HAHAHA. It's okay, soon you guys will know what is it. I can't wait for the actual day! Hee hee heeeeeeeeeee.

Ytd while roaming around in town area, Esther & I heard some xmas songs and it totally reminds us about the days 5 of us worked tgt in the same shop, same outlet. There's this shop beside ours was playing xmas songs everyday. And yes, 5 people. (Venessa, Eunice, Me, Esther & Agatha) We seems to play rather than work, it was really really fun back then. Uncle robert (our boss) is like a father to us. He treat us lunch and often buy snacks for us. He joked with us, he even invite us to his son's (Joshua) wedding. He's one of the best boss i've ever met but he can be demanding at times. We wanted to quit tgt after a month but imagine 5 people quit at the same time, it will be damn hard for Uncle robert to find new employee. Sad to say, only me, esther & eunice didn't managed to quit. So i got Elisa to work with us, she brought Mayling along and that's how we got so close.



Photobucket
Photobucket


Sometimes i just find things amazing. From total strangers, to how we're now. So close that we share almost everything. Mayling is like a lil sis of mine because she's 1 yr younger. She does things which make people worried. She had been going through a pretty tough period these years. She's the kind who is also very soft-hearted and will not reject people as long as it's within her means.

Photobucket


I got to meet this brother of mine too. He's flying off to Korea soon. Wa liew ~~~ Envy to the max sia. I also want to have my holidays soon.

Okay shit. Now is 12.47pm. PPT not done, w/s not done. HAHAH. Okay, i go do now. ^^

No comments: