Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've finally moved!
Yes, to http://iam-daphanie.blogspot.com/
I will keep this blog rather private. Probably to only people i know.
Close friends i suppose.

To be honest, i've always wanted to change blog link, really.
After being through so much, i've learnt to be brave and strong.
So, i'm not afraid to write down the reasons why i decided to change URL.
For the past 1year, going 2years. I couldn't forget Linc.
The reason why i didn't change URL is because i always hope one day, he will visit my blog.
Because there's too many things hindering us so i don't even have the courage to talk to him about it. The only way i could send out those messages is via blog.
And that's the only way i can express out how i feel about it.
Okay, don't bother looking for archive because i've deleted everything.
I know some people out there will probably have gossips about it but i don't care, i really don't care.
Things between him & i had become a topic to others in the past. It's not like i don't know.
I've heard a lot. But I just don't wish to bother.

This 1 year, i've met many different types of person.
People who're true to me and even people who made use of me. I guess this is part and parcel in life.
A year is going to end soon. So what will happen in 2010?

SJB came into my life.
I didn't expect that we would be 'quite' close now. I won't say we're very close but quite.
Nope, we're not together.
I can't afford to get into a new r/s now. Yes, partially is because of the past.
It's like a phobia to me and i've totally got no confidence in the next r/s.
I don't dare to think of the future and most impt is, i'm really afraid of being hurt again.
SJB and I knew each other for 3 months but i think we can know each other even better.
Time flies really fast.
SJB, thank you for coming into my life and brought colours to my life ^^

Secondly, the reason why i change URL is because my previous URL very kiddish leh!!
NO MEH? Beautiful--illusion. LOL LOL -_-
Is like secondary types of thing. Hahahaha.
I used to have this even worst URL before my beautiful--illusion.
Okay, i say out but don't laugh okay? My first blog URL is crownii-x.blogspot.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Walaooo, like damn princess la.
That was like secondary 2? So pardon me for such a childish URL.
But actually quite cute also. LOL.

I want to change my blog layout. Who wants to help me? I'm lazy laaaaaaaa ~

No comments: