HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!
My semester 1 classmate from W35B :D
He's one of the sweetest guy i ever met, he made videos for our class.
He made most of us teared during last day of school because of his video.
I still think W35B is the best ^^
Overdued pictures from last friday? Yep, at clarke quay with the same people.
SJB, Amanda, Krif, Junkai & Marck. Accompany them go jamming ^^
And we went to slack after having our dinner. Hehehhehe.
I like this picture below, taken by Junkai. But if the picture is clearer, it will be better! :D

Thanks SJB, he gave me this as a surprise when he's sending me home.
"SVG" ^^


After we had our lunch/dinner, accompanied Amanda to cotton on because she wants to see accessories.
Tried on a shorts with her and when we came out, the guys were gone.
Amanda called one of them, and after a short time, Marck came & he told us SJB having tummy ache.
Krif saw Aaron & co. and went to walk around with them..
And when SJB is sending me back, he suddenly asked me to close my eyes.
I thought he's trying to be funny, like want disturb me or sthing.
But he said he won't so i close and when i open, i saw him holding onto this keychain.
So that explains his 'tummy ache' and whatever reasons Marck told us.
No wonder when I saw SJB, he kept um chio-ing and i asked him how's his stomach, he smiled and said it's pain -.- Hahahahaha.
But he's sweet la. I Q.U.I.T.E happy only hor.
Key word: QUITE :) Hahahahahaha.
Anyway just got my maths and marketing UT1 grade. Was satisfied with my maths result.
But disappointed in marketing, i thought i could score better.
Aye, got to work real hard for UT2. Tmr is cognitive UT2 !!!
Got to go study now. BAIBAIZX! ^^
Before i go, i want to share this comment from my faci.
She's my New media faci and what she said for individual comment really motivates me a lot a lot.
That explains why i got the motivation to come school everyday and work hard in all the modules.
I feeel SOOOO happy la~ I can officially delete my crime prevention blog! LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment