Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I think i look really fat & chubby !!!!!! :(
Any ways to make my face look slimmer?
Photobucket


Yesterday went out with SJB, Amanda, Jhi shen, Kriftian, Marck and Junkai who came down last min.
Supposed to meet all of them at 2pm in Town .
Kriftian was the first to reach. Very punctual, 2pm! LOL. SJB & Jhi shen wanted to wait for me but i know i will take a long time.
So i asked them to leave without me first. I think they reach town at around 3plus?
I guess Amanda was next? I dont know about Marck.
But i'm the last. LOL. I reached at around 4.30pm. Hahahahaha.
Poor kriftian. Luckily SJB & Jhi shen leave without me. I can't imagine how Krif will react if all of us reached at 4plus.

Went places to places. I met them at ION.
From Ion, we went to Paragon > Heeren > Cineleisure > Mandarin Gallery (I think) > 313 > Back to Cine.
Amanda & I bought t-shirts from the same store.
We went to the same changing room and the feeling is damn awkward!!
Hahahahahah cause she wore a dress and she need a shorts to go with the t-shirt.
So i lent her my skirt. ^^

Got hp covers with SJB. Honestly i think it's ugly lor.
But Amanda & co. kept saying 'Actually is not bad one la. Quite nice ma. Something different'
LOL. I know they said that to make me feel better.
Why normal iphone covers can't have holes to hang lanyard!! :( !@#$%^&
Anyway 313 have really huge stores!! Like forever 21 itself is 3 storeys high.

Couldn't really rmb what we did.
But Amanda and Marck left early and the rest of us spent our night at Youth park.
Sharing many army stories from the guys. About Tekong and i'm glad i won't have to go through those stuffs.
Anw it still depends on luck, see you heng or shuay and like what the guys said, attitude also plays a part.
Took a cab home with SJB, Kriftian and Jhi shen because 4 of us live near each other. ^^
Turn in only around 4.30am. Hehehehehe.

Imma gonna continue pack my room later.
And also pack my wardrobe. Y'know i've two wardrobes -.- One in my room and the other in my maid's room.
So inconvenient for me because i always have to walk into different rooms to look for clothes.

Tonight i want ask my mum if i can go Batam with Eunice again. Lol. ^^

No comments: