Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm not sure if you guys could see clearly.
But anyway, if it isn't Elisa who talked to me in MSN and told me about my profile.
I swear even till now, i would have know nothing!!!

LOOK AT MY PROFILE COLUMN!! It's about crime prevention!! LOL LOL LOL.
Okay, so it means i will have to explain all over again...
Yesterday was my new media module and our problem statement wants us to create a blog to create awareness of crime prevention.
http://keep-crimes-away.blogspot.com/ (that is my blog link)
So each of us got to do a individual blog, and my group chosen mine to present because it was a better one.
So tahan for a few days. Wait till my New media grade is out and i will delete that blog!!! :D
Hehehehehehhe.
I know it looks really really really stupid (LOL) but i've no choice. So pray hard i will get good grade okay :D
Photobucket

My mood isn't very good today. Actually my mood isn't very good these days.
I feel that i'm not as active as before. Just don't have the 'feel' leh.
I feel tired easily and i throw tantrum to people around me, especially my mum & maid.
I just get irritated easily even with littlest things.

Anyway, i really don't like people who stares. It's really fine with me if they stare at me once or twice.
But it's always the same old people who stares at me. Especially those classes at my level.
Whenever i walked to my classroom, i got to walk pass this class beside mine.
And everytime i walked, i'm able to see through their window panel.
Each time i walked, i could see the people in that class looking at me at the same time.
I mean is like one of them saw, and he/she tell the others and everyone will turn & look at me.
But some of them are my friends, obviously i still gave them a smile even when i don't like it.
Yes, they're friendly. Whenever i saw them at the lift or in canteens we would smile at each other.
But i just feel uncomfortable when strangers stare at me, i just find them rude.

Today, when i left class and was about to find Amanda & co.
I went to the lift. Another group of people from my sem1's classmate's current class (Lol, quite confusing). There's many of them, and i saw this girl who turned and tell another girl something.
And suddenly almost 1/2 the girls are looking at me at the same time.
Again, i've got friends in their clique so i smiled at my friends and act as if nothing happen.

Then there was this girl, who is my current classmate's friend.
And each time she saw me, she would stare at me from top to toe. And it's everytime.
Even when i saw her in the canteen. The stare just make me feel uncomfortable.
I really don't know if i'm being sensitive or what. I know it's nothing wrong when you stare at people.
Some could be unintentional stares but some just kept staring for don't-know-what-reasons.

Tmr is fri, last day of the week. I got to do so many things tmr.
It's really a busy day for me. And tmr i might be joining SJB & co. for Jamming.
No la, i'm not playing any instruments. Just an extra. Hahaha. Go there be audience only.
^^

No comments: