HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The head like don't belongs to the body. Abit slanted.
I really like this hair colour and this kind of perm.
Going Amanda's mum salon this sunday.
I don't know if i look good in perm, i'm so afraid i might regret.

At some point of time, i feel loved.
I want someone who can understand me, whenever i feel down or happy.
He will feel proud of me whenever i do well.
He will cheer me up whenever i feel really down even if it's just a minor thing.
He will pamper me a lot a lot. This is what i really want.
I just need someone who i can feel comfortable to be with, who i can really be 'myself' infront of him.
Someone who i can rely on.
I'm not someone who is fully independent, i'm not strong and because i'm a girl, at times i feel really weak.
I'm not greedy, i feel contented easily even with littlest things.
I believes most of the girls want to find a lifetime partner who can commit to the relationship, hold their hand and walk together throughout the whole journey in life.
Well, who doesn't? At least i'm one.
No comments:
Post a Comment