Going St James soon.. I'm kinda looking forward because i'll be meeting my gfs who i've not met them for months!
So looking forward to the flea, runway and everything with my gfs.
But I'm quite unhappy now. I just get to know something. She will be going St James too.
I know i should have get over it like years ago but aiya..
I can't imagine if i saw her on the same dancefloor.
My mood for St James is kinda ruined.
Am i that unlucky?
I'm just born to be paranoid(?) Even over littlest things.
I've been telling myself it's over, it's been years and i shouldn't even got affected by it.
I guess the little hatred is still within, even after so long.
I don't know why the images of what happened back then kept appearing in my mind.
On a happier note, my customized necklace is ready!
They just called me so.. YAY YAY YAY !
I think imma going collect it tmr and start wearing it ^^
Hopefully it will be nice ~~ :D
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hahahahahhaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment